Learn to code in Cape Town
Are you a born problem solver? Are you passionate about technology?
Are you looking for a challenging, fulfilling, flexible career with infinite opportunities?
Are you willing to put in the hard work to get there?
Then codeX might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Before you apply, check out the course details, and make sure you fulfill all of the requirements:
- You must have completed at least grade 12 (have matric) or equivalent (NQF 4) .
- You must be a South African citizen, permanent resident, or have a legal work permit to be accepted into codeX. Non-South Africans must send a copy of their Permanent Residency certificate or legal work. Email us
Ready to apply? Here’s how.
- Complete the application form.
- All applicants must complete the courses. This may take 10-40 hours. If you do not have easy access to a computer, contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at 064 705 6017.
- Applicants who complete the Codecademy courses in time will be invited to join our pre-codeX bootcamp.
- Promising applicants who aren’t able to attend a bootcamp will be invited for in-person interviews. In the interview, you’ll be assessed on your code understanding and problem-solving skills.