Learn to code in Cape Town
Are you a born problem solver? Are you passionate about technology?
Are you looking for a challenging, fulfilling, flexible career with infinite opportunities?
Are you willing to put in the hard work to get there?
Then codeX might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Before you apply, check out the course details, and make sure you fulfill all of the requirements:
- You must have completed at least grade 12 (have matric) or equivalent (NQF 4) .
- You must be a South African citizen, permanent resident, or have a legal work permit to be accepted into codeX. Non-South Africans must send a copy of their Permanent Residency certificate or work permit. Email us
Ready to apply? Here’s how.
- Complete the application form. There are 5 sections to the application form, and you can save your form as you go and submit when it’s complete. We will send the link to your email address. The form takes about an hour in total to complete.
- All applicants must complete the courses. This may take 10-40 hours. If you do not have easy access to a computer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at 064 705 6017.
- After completing the Codecademy courses you will be invited to join our three week codeX bootcamp, which is the last step in the application process. During the bootcamp our mentors assess your problem-solving and collaboration skills. Alternative options exist for applicants who do not live in Cape Town.